(See it on Facebook and on deviantART)

Naughty little rabbit with something in mind! 1) Know your goal 2) Undress the subject 3) Jump on the subject 4) Keep the carrot for later... Model: Suzy. I initially wanted to draw Jessica as a princess with a giant crown toad in her hands but I rather decided to draw this naughty bunny, because I always wanted to do something funny and special for "Pencil Vs Camera - 69", in a cute way. To be completely honest, this image has a symbolic meaning. It's not what you think, it represents something else for me.

I took this photo in Anderlecht, Belgium, not so long ago... I also made the drawing as usual. You can view the sketch in progress here below, 2 random details at this link and a preparatory picture from another angle here. (This is part of "Pencil Vs Camera Beta Version", see the complete "Pencil Vs Camera album" here.)

Sketch in progress: